Sunday, November 30, 2008

Goodies

Just wanted to show you all of the fun stuff I recently purchased online. It's molding and clapboard, mostly. Don't you just love all the detail in the specialized moldings?

Click here to read the rest of this entry...
Here's a stove I recently received in the mail.

As you can see, all the little doors and drawers open.

I'm so excited about this purchase! It's made by Bodo Hennig, a well-known brand high on quality and detail, and usually runs about $80.00. I won it in an eBay auction for about $13.00 plus shipping (the unfortunate seller did not use the correct brand name in the listing title and it was thus missed by all the people who normally search for "Bodo Hennig" auctions). I just love a bargain!

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

Love the stove and all the molding. This is really coming along. I'll have to see it in person one of these days. (I'm the sister, not a stalker!) :)